Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hooters and Teabagging

I did manage to get a few things done the week I was sick.  I drew some adorable Valentines (and one not-so-tasteful Valentine but come on, I HAVE to balance out all this cuteness with a little bit of raunchy thinking once in awhile).  I'm going to embroider those here shortly.  And I embroidered some hooters on an apron I picked up at the thrift store a few weeks back.

I also thought I'd share a few vintage sewing notions and such that I've picked up while thrift shopping.  Now that my kitchen is done being renovated and decorated I thought I'd move onto vintage sewing paraphernalia.   I picked up a neat stitches booklet by Anchor and a promotional Sunbeam Bread needle book.  It just amazes how something like that has survived 50 years without being thrown away.

Just a reminder to click the pics for a bigger view.










2 comments:

  1. bizarre that I fucking remember Sunbeam WHITE bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it but it is an American brand so no surprise.

    ReplyDelete